Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sketch Monster!


Just been working on personal art, some comics before the debut. I wonder what everyone else is doing this break? Are they all relaxing, working, preparing for anything special/big? I’ve been pretty inspired, but never really wanting to start getting work done. It’s bad to feel into something and then not act on it. Do you feel that way too? Anyways, we should just DO things. No one else is going to do it. So just do it. That’s what i have to keep telling myself over and over. Just got to jump in.

This sketch is part of this idea that involves collaborating with another artist comrade. We want to create halves of works, give the piece over to the other person, and throw down a finish to the piece. This is just the start of it.

Visit me at JeremyWinsLife.com

1 comment:

Grace-lace said...

Thanks for the welcome, man! What you're saying here is so true, we just need to DO things. Hope you're finding some inspiration, I'm looking forward to your comics when I get back!